This program is used if you have IIF Files. If you have Excel, CSV or tab delimited then see the TransImporter.
- Does not need QuickBooks Admin or Single User Mode
(for most transactions)
- Uses standard Intuit QuickBooks IIF File format Plus enhancements
- Supports most QuickBooks Functions
- Can import transactions not supported by the QuickBooks IIF import as Sales Orders
- Can change the transaction type
- Adds items as service items if not in QuickBooks
- Can ignore columns
- Can post payments to invoices
- Provides much better error messages than the -QuickBooks IIF.
- More like a Keyboard entry than an IIF import
- Custom Fields (depending on your edition) including on sales transactions
- Credit Card info into customer's record.
Import Selected types (i.e. only invoices from a mixed IIF file)
- Batch Import (more than 1 IIF file can be imported into QuickBooks in 1 run)